Work at height CPD
Our Work at Height CPD is designed to provide all those responsible for either construction or maintenance of a building with a clearer understanding of the dangers relating to work at height.
Work at Height CPD
This in house CPD provides an overview of your legal requirements both for your own premises and your client's and covers:
- Current workplace legislation
- Hierarchy of control
- Risk assessments
- Special risk assessments
- Dynamic risk assessments
- Circumstances for prosecution
- Consequences of failure
- Reasonably practicable
- Reasonably foreseeable
- Seminar duration is approximately 90 minutes (lunch not provided).
- Minimum number of 5 attendees.
- CPD certificate is provided for all delegates upon request
HSE campaign to focus on work at height
The HSE have already carried out over 2,000 inspections nationwide.
Food company fined £100k after forklift fall
The company was found guilty of breaching section 21 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, fined £100,000 and ordered to pay £19,032.63 in costs.