Work at height CPD
Our Work at Height CPD is designed to provide all those responsible for either construction or maintenance of a building with a clearer understanding of the dangers relating to work at height.
Work at Height CPD
This in house CPD provides an overview of your legal requirements both for your own premises and your client's and covers:
- Current workplace legislation
- Hierarchy of control
- Risk assessments
- Special risk assessments
- Dynamic risk assessments
- Circumstances for prosecution
- Consequences of failure
- Reasonably practicable
- Reasonably foreseeable
- Seminar duration is approximately 90 minutes (lunch not provided).
- Minimum number of 5 attendees.
- CPD certificate is provided for all delegates upon request
HSE competency reminder after fall
Companies are being told to make reasonable checks when it comes to competency
Come and see us at Safety & Health Expo 2018!
Safesite will be exhibiting at Safety & Health Expo, ExCel, London from 19th-21st June 2018. Come along and see us on Stand M370!