Product / Off the Shelf Kee Walk Step-Overs
Range of standard step over kits which provide a safe, anti-slip walking surface onto and across roofs and over obstacles such as pipework and plant equipment
Off the shelf Step-Over Platform Kits
Our range of modular, off the shelf standardised Kee Walk® Step-Over kits can tackle most obstacles found on rooftops. The Step-Over kits are suitable for use on a range of roofs types and surfaces including membrane, concrete, asphalt and PVC roofs.
These standard Kee Walk® Step-Over kits are designed to allow safe passage over obstacles and changes in roof level ranging from 600mmm to 1400mm high and include a double handrail, toe-boards, nylon treads and base feet options for roof types.
Each kit is compliant to BS EN 14122-3 and comes partially pre-assembled for speed and ease of installation on site.
Kee Walk Step-Over Kits Features and Benefits
- Standard, off the shelf kits available from stock
- Designed in accordance with EN 14122-3
- Constructed using Kee Klamp® fittings, TÜV approved components for quality assurance
- Delivered partially assembled for quick and easy installation
- Provides safe access on rooftops and over plant and machinery
- Includes double handrail and toe-boards for added safety
- Suitable for use on membrane, concrete, asphalt and PVC roofs.
High Safety Standards
Kee Walk® Step-Over Kits are designed meet or exceed current safety standards including:
- EN: 14122-3
Rise in working at height safety breaches
Working at height continues to be a concern on construction sites with latest figures showing a rise in safety breaches and fatalities.
Suspended sentence for repeated safety breaches
Roofer had already been served with two prohibition notices on two separate occasions for working at height with no suitable edge protection.