Product / KeeGuard Edge Protection
Range of modular free standing guardrail systems that does not penetrate the roof membrane.
Guaranteed Safe Environment
The Work at Height Regulations requires collective protection measures to be given priority over personal protection measures when it comes to fall protection.
The KeeGuard® range of collective protection includes standard vertical, raked, radiused and folding systems, and is designed to provide permanent edge protection for areas where regular access is required for maintenance and inspection purposes. Each guardrail system is freestanding so does not require fixing into the roof’s structure or membrane and is suitable for installation on virtually any configuration of flat roofs up to 10° slope.
KeeGuard® is a modular design and features Kee Klamp® open style fittings which allow quick installation of the horizontal rails and 100% recycled PVC counter weights.
Freestanding Edge Protection Features and Benefits
- Provides edge protection for all those working on the roof
- Free standing, counterbalanced system
- Overcomes need to penetrate the roof membrane
- Quick and easy installation
- Suitable for use on concrete, asphalt, PVC membrane and felt roof surfaces
- Can be used on most flat roof configurations up to 10° slope
High Safety Standards
Fully tested to meet or exceed current safety standards including:
- EN 13374 Class A
- EN ISO 14122 Part 3
- HSG-33 Health & Safety in Roof Work
- HSE INDG 284 “Working on roofs”
- BS 6399: Part 2 1995 Wind Codes
Collective Protection Annual Inspection
The KeeGuard collective protection range should be inspected and recertified annually in order to ensure the safety of the systems.
Come and see us at Safety & Health Expo 2018!
Safesite will be exhibiting at Safety & Health Expo, ExCel, London from 19th-21st June 2018. Come along and see us on Stand M370!
Scaffolding company fined after safety breaches
A scaffolding company has ended up in court after a 16-year-old apprentice joiner fell four metres from a platform and suffered serious injuries.